Saturday, November 1, 2014

SICK


OK so this week I was super sick. I went to the hospital and they didn't know what I had. But I'm doing 100% better and I feel good right now! I was so sick that I couldn't even leave the bed for three days. I felt like every single thing in my body hurt. Even my bones were in a ton of pain. I was so dang hot but I couldn't use the fan because the wind from the fan literally hurt my skin, so I just had to wait it out in an oven basically. The really bad thing is that whatever I had is super contagious. Whatever I had is now doing its work on 8 other missionaries. So I feel bad about that :( It's because I went to zone meeting when I obviously shouldn't have. But the only day that we could leave was on Saturday. And that's because we had a baptism! So that was for sure the highlight of my week! Not really anything to talk about cause that's all that happened this week... But I'll send a lot of pictures! It rained super hard one day and everything flooded. 

Love Elder Hess


Elder Martinez and 12 yr old Even


That little thing in the water are the taxis here:)




Baptism of Even on (10/25/2014)


I've gotten really good at polishing my shoes! I thought you would like this picture!!






No comments:

Post a Comment