Monday, November 16, 2015

BROTHER MUNOZ

This week went so well for so many reasons! First off, we worked so hard with all of the Members in the ward to try to get some help in our area! We visited just about all of the members in Santa Cruz (the Ward next door) to try to get some help in our area. Because here in Yojoa we only have 3 active members. It's a hard task but we are up for the challenge! Well long story short we had 45 Members come to Yojoa to help us Contact and to Visit the Less Active members in our area. It all went so well! We found around 30 news and visited ALL of the Less active members. It was a very very good Sunday! I am super excited to visit all of the new people that the members found this week!!! OK and now I want to talk about the Brother Muñoz.. He really is the best example to the whole entire world. First I just want to say that since the day we found him, he has not missed a day of Church. He always goes and wears his biggest smile. Brother Muñoz  comes from a very very poor family. This week we learned that he has not eaten for over 5 days. When we were in his house we saw a little fish that was the size of my finger. I asked him what he was going to do with the fish and he told us that he was going to feed it so it would get bigger so he could eat it in about a month. (During all of this it was raining and his house was 100% flooded) We asked him if there was anything that we could do to help him and he said "Lets have a Prayer, because I love praying with you guys!" I was waiting for him to say something like, "I need food" or " I don't have any money"... But no, all he wanted from us was a Prayer. We finished up the lesson and I could not stop thinking about how much faith Bro. Muñoz has.. He has NOTHING in the eyes of the world but in the Eyes of God he has EVERYTHING. He is one of the happiest people that I have ever met. I love him so much and I feel so blessed that he is in my life. I want everyone back at home to remember that the only true happiness comes through this Gospel. The Brother Muñoz is the perfect example for us. He might not have anything, but at the same time he has absolutely everything. I love my mission so much because I love being around people like him. I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing week!!!

Love Elder Hess


Elder Hess and Elder Lorenzaza

No comments:

Post a Comment