Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CHANDLER

Well it is so hard to believe that Chandler Webb passed away 2 years ago. I feel like that day was yesterday. That was a really hard day on me 2 years ago. And it is still hard on me 2 years later. I love him to death and I feel so blessed that I have him in my life. He was and still is my Brother. I loved every second with him and he always lifted me up when I was down and put a huge smile on my face. I think 95% of the things we talked about were about the Utah Jazz! I miss him a lot. Well coming to internet today I got many Emails that made me the happiest person on earth. Chandler Webb got his endowments done. What a peaceful feeling that is knowing that he is clean and ready to be standing before Our God. Gracie Amacher sent me a picture with all of the Boys from the Crew standing in front of the Temple after Chandler's endowments. I'm not going to lie, when I was looking at the picture I could not help but cry. I love looking at all of my friends dressed with ties on standing in front of the House of the Lord. I'll send the picture to you guys. I just want to say thank you to Chandler, Brandon, Marsh, Austin, Davis, Parker, Lexi, Kolton, Jordan, Ryan, Braydon, Col and Matt for helping turn me into the man that I am today. I love all of you guys so much. I am the missionary I am today thanks to all of you. Every single one of you guys are part on my family. Thank you, for making me the Elder that I have always wanted to be. I look up to all of you so much. I can't wait to come home and Beat every single one of you guys playing 1 on 1. I love you Chan, you're making me so proud up there. And GO JAZZ!

Well this week Maria got baptized! WOW did I feel like that was a miracle... The missionaries have been passing by her house for 5 years now and she finally decided to get baptized. What a blessing it was. The baptism went great and the following day she received the Holy Ghost. It was amazing. Other than that every thing is going good! I still am trying to improve every single day I am out here. One of the things I really need to work on is to stop drinking Coke. I'm 100% addicted. So if anyone has any tips let me know. Poco a poco va. I love you guys. And I love our Temples.


Baptism of Maria




Crew at Chandler's Endowment

No comments:

Post a Comment