Wednesday, November 4, 2015

BROTHER MUNOZ BAPTISM

Well I think I had the best Halloween ever out here in Honduras! To start the day off we had 2 amazing lessons in the morning! In the afternoon we also had a couple more awesome lessons. While we were walking to a lesson that we had planned, we walked passed Brother Muñoz house. Guess what he was doing? He was outside reading the Book of Mormon. It was such a good peaceful feeling seeing him Study the Book of Mormon without us being there. I even took a picture from far away haha I'll send it to you! We ended up talking to him for a little bit and just made sure that he was ready to get baptized! He said that everything was perfect! Mas tarde we had his baptism. It went perfect. He gave me the blessing to do the ordinance too. So I felt very blessed. I only had to ¨Dunk¨ him once so that was nice haha! Right after he came out of the Water he turned to me and gave me a BIG BEAR hug. And while he was hugging me he said ¨Thank you, Thank you so much.¨ It was amazing. I love real conversion. It's little experiences like that, that make me love this work. Brother Muñoz, to finish the night off, shared his testimony with us. He said a lot of great things. The part that stuck out the most to me was when he said ¨I am Clean. Thanks to my Savior.¨ I felt the spirit so strong when he shared that with us. It was an amazing Halloween. My comp and I even got dressed up.. we switched Name tags hahahaha! Oh yeah and I have a new companion. His name is Elder Lorenzana. He is the man! He is actually from Honduras so that is kind of cool! We are getting along great and its only been 5 days! I have a really good feeling about this change! He has a lot of energy which is exactly what this work needs! He has 18 months in the mish too! Just like me! And he's a UTAH JAZZ fan so I love him to death. HAHA well that was the highlight of my week! I had a great Halloween:) I love you guys!!!

Love Elder Hess



Baptism of Brother Munoz, Elder Lorenzaba


Brother Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment