Wednesday, May 7, 2014

HIS FIRST LETTER


Hi Mom! So everything here is going good! My companion is really cool! He's from Hawaii! So he's like Scary Big... The food is amazing but they don't feed us enough. Also they made me district leader!!! The third day I was here! I'm working my tail off. I know you would be proud of me. They took my camera so I cant send any pictures.. But they're going to give it back at the end of the MTC. It's actually nice in here. Way better than I thought it would be. I went to the temple today. It was awesome! The language is hard... And it's even harder cause everyone in here thinks I'm a local... There are 47 missionaries here right now. And 5 Americans in my district.. Yeah... I miss you mom. I miss you a lot. I love you so much. I'm sorry that I was hard to raise at times. But I want you to know I love you. And thank you for being the best mom in the world. You're perfect. Thank you for always being my best friend. Well I have to go now...
Love Elder Hess.

No comments:

Post a Comment