Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR TITLES

Hey everyone! Well first I just want to say Congrats to Chase Lima for getting his mission call to Chili! You are going to be the best missionary man! So this week was pretty good. Except that I got a little sick. Elder Ola and I had to be in the house for 2 days because we were both throwing up all day. So that was kind of sad. But onto some really good news we have a baptism this week! Maybe two! So I am so excited for that! It's going to be my comps first one!!! So he is really excited! I think he is going to perform the baptism as well! So this Sunday was super crazy. Right as we were about to start the sacrament meeting the Branch President told me that I had to give a talk (15 minutes). So I had to come up with a talk in like 2 minutes. And then after that he told me that I am the Elders Quorum President so I had to give that lesson too. Out of the manual with 0 time to prepare. But the rest of the day was pretty fun! We got to kill a chicken and eat it that same day! I'll try to send some pictures of it hahaha! Also we have another investigator who was touched by the spirit and wants to get baptized as soon as possible! She just has to get married first to do it.. She said she decided the church was true while we were singing the hymn "Yo se que vive mi seƱor." She started crying and said "I now know that this church is true." How cool is that! I was so dang happy! Also my comp got proposed to and that was the funniest thing that I have ever seen! He didn't know what to say and just to make him feel awkward I said, "Well Elder, are you going to marry her?" And he just looks at me and says in English ¨I promise IM going to kill you" I was laughing so hard! We ended up telling her no and just left the lesson! Well I love all of you so much! Gotta run!

Love Elder Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment