Monday, May 18, 2015

1 YEAR

Happy Birthday to my baby sis Tiana! I love you and just because your old now doesn't mean that you can't have a boyfriend haha! Well... Well Peeps, I have a year in the good ol mish. It all went by so fast. I have learned so much. In this Email I would like to share my testimony about everything that I have learned over these past 2 years. 
I want everyone to know that I know that Christ lives and that He is our Savior. And that he died for all of us. And that he suffered the pain of every sin, temptation, and trial in our lives. Because of him we will all live again. And if we live like him we will not only live again, but we will live with him. That is my ultimate goal in this short life that we have. I know that this is his Church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is Christ's church. He is the head of it and guides it. I have also learned that Miracles are real. They are happening all around us. Literally, I have seen so many miracles in the lives of my investigators. I have also learned the importance of latter day prophets. They guide us in all. They are a huge blessing from God. Just like Amos 3:7 says. Also that Jose Smith was a prophet of God. And he really did see God the Father and his son Jesus Christ and through him God and his Son restored the church of Jesus Christ on the earth again. This Church will never fall. I love this church so much, I love our Savior and I know that God is listening to our Prayers and if we listen he will always answer them as well. We can only reach full happiness through this church and through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to be raised in this wonderful church. Just like Nephi, I was raised of Goodly parents ha. I love you all and remember why we are here on this earth!

Love Elder HESS

No comments:

Post a Comment