Tuesday, July 21, 2015

HERE ARE LAST WEEKS PICS

Had a good week. But I haven't been feeling so well.. I'm not sure what I have but I'm sure I'll be feeling better soon. So this week we found a Golden investigator.. We put a date down the first lesson and he accepted. He also came to Church this Sunday.. So we are stoked. Also Belkis and her son are doing great too! They also have a date for their baptism! They went to church this Sunday and we watched the Restoration (With Jose Smith) And afterwards she was so happy. She looked at me after the video and said "Jose Smith saw the Father" I just told her yes. That's why we're here, all thanks to that moment in History. She just said "I believe it." It was a very special moment and I could not be more proud of her. I don't know if I told you guys this, but she actually came up to us and contacted us hahaha! Crazy right! It just shows that the Lord has a time and Place for all things. Her kids are so funny too! They always ask me if I know English and I just look at them and say "Yes" they are so cute! One is 9 years old and the other is 6! AND THEY LOOOOVE THE PRIMARY! Hna. Belkis told us that the kids wake up at 6:00 a.m. to start getting ready for church haha! So we're are all very excited! Also this Saturday (Fourth of July) WE should have another Baptism! I'm going to bring my American Flag. Well I love you guys all so much! Here are all the Pics from last week:)









No comments:

Post a Comment