Monday, August 10, 2015

CHANGES

Well guys I'm in a new area and I have a new Comp!! My area is called Yojoa! It's pretty cool:) It's just so dang HOT!!! Copan was so cool at night.. But here I'm honestly dying. Like I might die of the Heat. One of the Elders here actually got sent to the hospital because he got heat stroke. And he's not allowed to work while the suns out for at least two weeks. So that will give you guys a clue of what we are going through right now haha! But the area is awesome! It's really BIG! We are part of a ward, but we're an extension... So that means we go to the ward but were technically not part of it. If that makes any sense. We have about 12 members! But we are going to work our name tags off so we can help this area grow! My comp is ballin! He's from Guate (No surprise there) HAHA just about every missionary here is from Guatemala hahaha! His name is Elder Roldan! He's cool! He has 20 plus months in the mission! So I feel like all of our lessons go really well! We both have the same thoughts during the lessons so I have a good feeling that we are going to have a lot of fun and Success this change! So some thing that's kind of crazy and scary about this Area is that there are a ton of Dogs here... I've already almost gotten bit 3 times. I actually drilled one in the face though with a rock hahahaha! It was so funny! It actually fell over when I first hit it. I thought I killed it. But it got up and just ran away. I knocked it out for like 4 seconds hahaha! My comp was just like "Do you play baseball?" SO not too much happened this week. Just a lot of traveling and getting to know members and investigators! But it was fun! I'm loving this work!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! And something cool! Elder Vasquez is training!!! So I have a Grandson in the Mish!!!


Saying good bye to Copan


Las Flores Group! 


New companion, Elder Roldan

No comments:

Post a Comment