Monday, August 10, 2015

QUE VIVA LOS JAZZ

Had another good week this week But.. The Hermana Belkis fell again with the Word Of wisdom.. Which means she wasn't baptized this Saturday. And I have changes this week too.. So I wont be able to see her get baptized:( I hurt so bad when she told me. We were so close to getting her baptized. I was pretty upset when I realized I wouldn't be able to see her and her family get baptized. But while I was doing my nightly prayers I realized that It doesn't matter if I'm there to see it. It only matters if she's baptized. So I still have a big smile on my face when I think of the Hermana Belkis:) I don't think that I have ever told you guys about her. But one day while we were doing service she came up to us and started to just talk. It was kind of weird because no one does that.. Unless they're Drunk or Crazy. She actually invited us over to her house. Her 2 kids love us so much and want to get baptized so bad! And Sister Belkis actually gave up Coffee in one day after we talked about the Word Of Wisdom. Her problem is something else. It would probably shock you guys if you knew what it was. The good thing is that she still goes to Church every Sunday. Shes also made a lot of friends here. She loves everything about this Church. In one of her Testimonies she said, "I know this Church is true. It just makes sense. I don't get why other people don't get it." HAHAHA That made me laugh. So I'm pretty sad about leaving Copan. It is a very little Branch FULL of Humble People. Just about every member here lives in a Mud House with very few with electricity or none at all. I would say 90 percent of the members live in mud houses. And they are all so happy. Why? Because they have Our Savior Jesus Christ in their lives. They know the truth and they live the truth. They walk the streets with smiles on their faces. You can just tell that they have the light of Christ with them at all times. I love this church so much. I know that it is the only True Church over all the face of the earth. I love you guys. I'll tell you all about my new area next Monday:)

Love Elder Hess


Hermano Manuel. Member


President of the Branch. Love him to death.


This is the mud house that I was helping build about 3 months ago! It's almost finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment