Monday, January 4, 2016

2016

How y'all doin? Sorry I have not emailed for the last little bit, I don't really have too much time. I'll give you guys a quick update on what I have been doing!! Well Santos got baptized:) He went to church 3 straight times and was baptized! He's 72 and has been waiting for the truth ever since he was born! And now he has it. He said something that I will never forget. When it was time to baptize him we asked him "Brother Santos who do you want to baptize you" and all he responded was "Somebody with the Authority of God." So it might not sound like much but when he said that my Comp and I both just kind of froze. I looked at Elder Toolson and said, "He understands it" I got a little teary eyed because it is so special when people understand why this is the only one and true church. Also New Years was great. We were locked in but I still had a good time in the house. The first was an insane day though... We walked around for hours trying to find someone to teach but everyone was way to hung over hahahahaha! So we just helped a lot of drunk people out who had passed out on the street. We moved them to the curb so a car wouldn't hit them. It was fun. Well that's about It! I'm happy and I'm loving every second of my mish!!!!!

Love Elder Hess


Selfie


Baptism of Brother Santos


Soccerrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment