Wednesday, January 27, 2016

NEW COMP

I want to say congrats to Brandon Amacherlyson for finishing his mission! He really was such a great missionary and I look up to him a lot! Also this week I got my new Comp! Elder McNeely! He is awesome! We were actually good friends before the mission so we are pumped that were comps! He's from Utah so we have a lot in common! He loves soccer too so its fun to play the kids in the street because we actually win sometimes haha! He has 18 months in mission as well:) OK so this week went great! Sister Cilvia went to Church like she said! And she loved it! I'm going to have to take a picture with her soon so you guys can see what she looks like:) Also Angel went! He has been out of town the last two weeks because his Grandma passed away:( But he is doing good! We have talked to him a lot actually about the Plan of Salvation! We have found a lot of people the last couple of weeks and we think that some of them are going to start being baptized! I am so happy:) This Friday I think we should actually have one! His name is David! I'll tell you all about him next week! Well that's about it for this week! We are still just knocking on a whole lot of doors! Everything is going great! Well I love you guys!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment