Sunday, February 7, 2016

TOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW:)

Well right now I am on top of the world! I feel so happy for so many reasons:) I love all of you back at home for always supporting me so much in all that I have ever done out here:) Alright so this week was a good one! The Hermana Cilvia is so awesome! She is getting baptized on the 27th of this month! We are waiting a little bit because she has to stop doing a could of things (Word of Wisdom-_-) But she is amazing! I love the Lessons with her so much! Just so you guys know she was the contact that Elder Toolson did the day Elder Toolson Left!! We are thinking that we are going to be able to baptize her whole family too! We just have to talk to them! They work a lot so they aren't usually home:( But we are working on it!! Also David is going to get baptized this Saturday!! Elder Toolson and I also found him the week he left! He is 10 and is the funniest kid I have ever met hahaha!!!! He's super chubby and he always talks about how much he loves to eat and he plans and gaining more weight hahaha!! We actually have a cita with them tonight:) This Saturday at 5 he is going to be baptized! So everyone pray that the plans that we have will actually happen:) Well that's about it for this week! I love you all so much! Always remember to CTR!! 

Love Elder Hess





David


The whole zone

No comments:

Post a Comment