Thursday, March 10, 2016

RICARDO AND DANIELA

Hey Guys!! Well we had an awesome week! Ricardo and Daniela got baptized!!!! Ricardo was a huge miracle because he stopped smoking in just two weeks! How cool is that!! It really was a miracle! When people have smoking problems it usually takes them months or even years to stop!! So I was so happy! The only reason that he was able to stop is because he has so much faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I love him and I am so happy that he was baptized! Also Daniela! She is just 9 years old but she is the man! Her whole family was inactive for years and just a couple visits with the Bishop and us they were all activated and Daniela was baptized! It was so awesome! It's crazy how fast this work moves forward when the members support us in this work!!! OK so on Sunday the craziest thing happened ever.. So ALL of Central America had a huge conference with the Apostles from Salt Lake. Instead of having a normal Sunday we all just went to church and watched the Conference with the Apostles. They all talked about how we can grow as a people and as a Church if we CTR! So while Elder Anderson was talking he was talking about a family that was baptized in a small Branch in Central America.. I was just listening and thinking "Huh, that's kinda weird, that sounds like Olga's family" and then he said "this family lives in the Copan Honduras Branch, Sister Olga and Sister Luz!" I literally screamed in front of the whole stake when he said that hahaha! Elder Ola and I baptized that family!! I have no idea how their story got all the way to Salt Lake but it did! I was so happy!!!!! I wish I was in Copan to see the reaction of the little branch when the Apostle said that!!!! It was so Cool! I was floating for the rest of the day after I heard that! After he said that, I got like 6546 phone calls from all my friends in the mission to ask me if I knew that family! Gosh it was so dang cool! Well that was my week! I love you guys!!

Love Elda He$$


Baptism of Daniela


Baptism of Ricardo


 Companion Elder NcNeely, Elder Hernandez, Elder Ledesma, Elder Hess
with a balloon heart found at church

No comments:

Post a Comment