Sunday, March 27, 2016

SANTOS AND RICARDO

So things are going great down here like always. Still just trying to find new people to teach.. But this Saturday we should have a baptism:) So that's cool:) This week Brother Santos and Brother Ricardo both put the biggest smile on my face... First off in church Brother Santos showed up with his tithing. I helped him with it. He was giving his 10%.. It wasn't too much but it was very special to see a man like that paying his full tithing when he almost has nothing to his name. The members have given him 3 white shirts and a pair of shoes for church:) It's so awesome:) I love him to death. I look up to him a lot. He is a man with TRUE faith. OK so Ricardo was bearing his testimony in front of a class about how happy he is for being a member of this church. He started crying and looked at me and said "Thanks to you Elder Hess I am a member of this Church. I used to be a drug and alcohol user. But thanks to that man right there I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ." I started crying. It was very very special to me. I love this work so much and blessing the lives of the people around me. 

Love Elder Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment