Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BIRTHDAY/BAPTISM

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had an awesome week! So first off Happy 28th Birthday MOM! I love you so so much! I carried around a picture of you all day so I could show people who my mom is! It was great! I Love You so much! You're the best mom in the world! So this week we finally baptized Antonio! I was so happy! The whole Primary showed up just to give him support, so that was awesome. Antonio was so nervous, but after he said that he just felt peace in his heart. We told him that was the holy ghost and that he could feel like that at all times if he HLJ. It was a special day. So we also found another investigator this week who I feel awesome about. He's 50 something and he has always wondered "who the boys in the white shirts are" hahaha. He's so nice and loves to feed us so I love him. Oh yeah Antonio is his name. Hahaha I guess that's just the name to have! But everything is perfect in San Pedro Sula. Only a couple of sketchy things happened which I'm not going to share cause I don't want mom to freak out and come pick me up hahaha. The sun is still blistering hot and my Spanish keeps on improving little by little. OHHHH and Porter called me this week! It was so awesome! We talked for about 20 minutes! He gave me a lot of tips on learning Spanish and told me how much better things will be once I know the language, so I can't wait for that day to come!

I love you all, have an awesome week!


Antonio's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment