Wednesday, January 7, 2015

TRANSFERS

First off HAPPY BDAY TO MY BROTHA RYAN!!! I look up to you more than you will ever know Ry. I love you so much! Someone make sure to take him to Buffalo Wild Wings and celebrate!!! So guys I'm going to have to keep this email short because there are a lot of things that I have to do today. We have transfers, Elder Lopez is leaving and I am getting my First Hijo. I'm going to be training for the first time. Oh man am I nervous. So Lopez has to pack and get ready to go to his new area! New Years was great, lots of bombs and drunk people yelling things about Jose Smith haha so funny! We have a Baptism this Saturday! Victoria and 2 of her grandkids! I am so excited! This Sunday she actually showed up to church 45 minutes early because she wanted to get a good seat haha! I think she was the first one in the building haha! Awesome! I love you all so much! I'll see you next week!

Elder Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment