Tuesday, October 6, 2015

#LDSGC

How is everyone doing in good Ol AMERICA! Wow, I just feel happy right now! I am currently writing this Email with a HuGe smile on my face:) How good was Conference... I loved it so much! I took a billion notes!! I learned so much. I wish more than anything that I understood the importance of General Conference when I was home.. It can build ones faith so much if they listen and study the words of the Prophets. I love our Prophet Thomas S. Monson so much. I know he is a Prophet of God. I know that God has called him to guide his people here on the earth. ALL of us should study and listen to his words. He has all of the Keys in this Church and he will not lead us down a wrong path. Well I loved the Talk by Elder Holland so much. It even made me cry a little. It talks about all the Mothers in the World. MOM, I want you to know that I love you and that I am so thankful that you raised me into a missionary in the Lord's Church. You are the best Mom on the Planet:) I'm sad its going to be another 6 months until the next Conference. I am so excited for it! This week was a good one! We focused a lot on working with the less actives in our area! It is always sad to talk to a member who has let go of the Iron Rod, but there is always a path back! We are trying to show them that path. We actually got a couple of them to go to Conference:) I love this Church so much. It is perfect, why? Because it is the Lord's Church. He guides it. He is the one that gives the Prophet's revelation. We are the only church on earth who has that wonderful blessing. We all need to go to Church as much as we can. We all need to take the Sacrament. I invite all of you to read the Sacrament Prayers and to study them. I think it might help you understand the importance of the Sabbath day. Well I love you Guys!:) Have a great week!!



GC gringo room:)

No comments:

Post a Comment