Saturday, September 27, 2014

BIRTHDAY WEEK

First I just want to say Thank You everyone for all of the Birthday Wishes!! It really does mean a lot! So this week was a boring one except my Birthday!! It was boring because my comp has dengue... So we couldn't leave all week. Only on my birthday! I thought I was going to be locked up all day in the house on my birthday but my zone leader randomly showed up at my house and he asked what my plans were for my birthday. I told him ¨Nothing, we can't leave cause my comp has dengue.¨ He then said in English (remember he doesn't speak English at all) ¨DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM THE ZONE LEADER OF VALLE DE SULA! IF I SAY THIS MOUNTAIN TO MOVE, IT MOVE. AND TOMORROW WERE TAKING YOU TO KFC¨ HAHAHA I was laughing so hard cause I know that he had rehearsed it a million times hahaha! So we went in the morning and dropped Elder Gonzales off with another Elder who has Dengue so they weren't alone, I don't know if that was the best idea. But the ZL said it was ok. Then we took a bus to KFC. And I ate 5 pieces of chicken. Which was a bad Idea. I'll tell you why at the end of the email. After that I went on splits with the Zone Leaders. We went to a couple of Citas and after that we went to one of my investigators houses. I walked in like normal and everyone just started throwing confetti at me! And the whole house was full of balloons and stuff that said Elder Hess. I was so happy, I had no idea that was going to happen. They fed me a cake and a HUGE plate of rice. I ate so much. Bad idea. After that we went to a couple more lessons and a Baptism. Honestly a perfect day. Oh yeah and every house that we went to I was served a HUGE plate of rice and beans. I had never been so full in my life. The second our investigators would hear it was my birthday they would run straight to the Kitchen and bring out whatever food they had as a present! Oh and in the morning when I was already all the elders threw eggs at me for a little present. So that happened. Ok so this part is Gross. But. When I finally got home I was laying in my bed because I wasn't feeling to good. I was super Hot and felt like I was going to explode from all the food. I went outside to cool down and just threw up everywhere! HAHA I honestly almost ate myself to death! So that was my birthday. I don't have anything else to write about because all the other days we were locked up in the house. I ask for everyone to pray for my comp that he will recover fast so we can get back to work. I love you all so much!! Thanks again for all the Birthday Wishes!!!



 

Birthday Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment