Sunday, March 29, 2015

SICK

Well I got it.. I got hit with the chikungunya... So didn't work all week so I can't really talk about much. My feet kill and my bones just kill. The worst part about it all is that the recovery process is a YEAR to a YEAR and a half. Yes you read that right. But that doesn't mean I'll be like dead for a YEAR. I'll just have hurting bones and little things like that. The other day I woke up at like 4 am to go get some water and I fell to the ground after the first step because my feet hurt so bad. I was so hot and I couldn't shower because we haven't had water for over 2 weeks now. The power kept going out so the house was an oven. But I'm feeling better now and I'm going to go to work all this week! The worst part was just sitting in the house knowing that March Madness was going on and not being able to watch it.. There is no better time in the year to get sick if your at home but in the mission it's just the worst. Ok well I love you all! That was my week. Awesome right.

Love Elder Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment